... it's pimptastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... it's pimptastic

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

You forget about just how ENORMOUS those cars were until you see one next to a newer car. Land barge is a very appropriate term.

It's no wonder those powertrains served well as a FWD motorhome motivator!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

There's one of those for sale right down the road from base here, at a place where they have a 60"+ wheel in the window, but it looks stock, really beautiful cars if you ask me, it's a shame they were FWD
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I really like that one....Too bad wheel selection is limited....I would love to have that beasty.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Umm... What does "Colo. assigned VIN" mean?

Comment

Original title lost .... maybe a theft recovery or something else that renders the original VIN no bueno. Once VIN inspection/verification is done and the car bonded ... The state issues a "new" VIN. Sometimes it is the actual VIN for the car (in cases of theft recoveries) where the original title has been purged (car missing for too many years). Once everything is deemed legit by the all powerful OZ .... make that CO DMV, they re-issue reassign the VIN. More of a way to create a paper trail for the car ....
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
            X