• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Chrysler Newport $2800

361 poly

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Still got a '64 NewYorker projectcar in my stash that I can't seem to unload overhere.
    It was ment to be used as my daily heap but other projects came in it's way and finally my current '73 Dart took it's place.

The 361ci is a normal bigblock B-motor from Chrysler. No poly.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yup, can't seem unload mine either ('64 New Yorker 4 door, '64 300 non-letter 2 door). They're just not popular cars, nor are they worth anything unless it's a crossrammed letter car....or a convertable (then it's the unobtanium rear inside panels that are worth $$$)

$2800? for a plain jane Newpie? Yeah right.

Comment

Hell, I would pay 2800 all day long for that car, I love it. PLain Jane simplicity, cool looks...not a 2 door but great for the family...slam it, some nice steelies and whites...redo those door cards/carpet and I would cruise the ever lovin' shit out of it.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

There is a '68 Plymouth wagon around the corner. Owner never drives it. Just moves it for street cleaning. I am going get a pic of it for you.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X