Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Ford Gasser, not period correct.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3820201873.html

*********I've owned this car since 1995. It's been driven and occasionally raced until recently. It now has a fresh 429 Super Cobra Jet stroked to 523 cubic inches built by Anton Lanesky of Michaels Racing Engines. Engine has all new components, fully balanced, around 600hp but built for street and strip with 9.7:1 compression. Nickel coated fenderwell headers, 9 quart pan, MSD style electronic ignition, Spahl fans and shroud, new racing aluminum radiator, a mild C-6 automatic with a street-friendly converter, 9" rear with a 4:11 posi, 31 spline Mosier axles, new Henderson Driveline drive shaft, 1965 Ford Econoline Super Duty front axle and brakes with new king pins, wheel cylinders, braided lines and shoes, S&W Gasser bars, loop, modified front frame and 8 point roll cage which were done by legendary drag racer and builder Lou Novotny, new heavy duty shocks, new Hurst front tires and Radir 15x10 rear slicks on vintage 5 spoke aluminum mags, surfer scoop, electric wipers, new power brakes, heavy duty chevy steering box, new drag link and ends, vintage fiberglass front fenders, 1965 Thunderbird seats and console, vintage metalflake steering wheel and tach, stereo, cassette, 4 speakers, 2 subs and amp, tuck and roll door panels and package tray, Hurst shifter, new battery and relocator box in the trunk, fresh gas tank with 1/2" bung and pickup, Vintage Lee custom tail light lenses, red windows are film tint, so they can be changed back to clear, and much, much more. I haven't raced it since rebuilding the car last year. It's only been street driven. It's a torque monster, but drives straight and true. The body and paint have some patina, but it was built to look like an old drag car. It was the December pic in the HAMB calendar a few years ago doing a burnout at Dragway 42 her in Ohio. Feel free to call or message me with questions. Kevin @ 216-409-7079 NO TRADES OF ANY KIND

Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Want!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
    X