Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this truck

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    ^^ Really, a craigslist ad for your Explorer?
    Really. What would you do?

Half a gallon in and I ran out of bondo. I think another gallon should cover it. The quarter anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
      Really. What would you do?

Half a gallon in and I ran out of bondo. I think another gallon should cover it. The quarter anyway...
      forget the bondo... clean up the edges and insyall a set of huge fender flares!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
        forget the bondo... clean up the edges and insyall a set of huge fender flares!
        Now you tell me...lol!

I scored 4 used tires yesterday for $100. Gonna pick up a front fender today ($20) and the back side glass ($55). Still need a drivers window.
        Last edited by Guest; June 1, 2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Check out this truck

If I didn't need something a little more dependable I'd be tempted. No A/C doesn't fly so well either.

1964 ford f150 4x4 - $2600 (cottonwood)

Comment

Droooool!
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

NICE!

aftermarket heat / ac kits are much more reasonable than they used to be....
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

This one's pretty cool too http://mohave.craigslist.org/cto/3854678362.html

Comment

damn you....the perfect home for my 383....it needs to old 60's style off road tires on stock steelies....love it.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                  X