Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 Catalina Safari Wagon Factory 4spd

Wow, a granny gear jammer wagon!

If I ever wanted a long roof, it would be just like that one but with a 455 in it... Also, not much of an 8 lug fan, but hey they are cool wheels.

Comment

I like it. If I had 8K laying around I'd go get it tonight. Ah well.

Comment

I was three when it was made. I think it aged better. My dad had a white 66 Bonneville hard top. I love those cars.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

bad ass...I would like a 421 tri power under the hood if it were mine and I were not po'white trash.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I love that!
            STUGOTS

Comment

My Goodness, what a neat ole Barge, surely somebody will buy that at $7,500 but it's not going to be me!
              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Reminds me of the first car I ever powershifted ('66 2+2 421)

It could be a good starting point for a nice cruiser (RF fender looks a tad scary in the photo, though. Some parking lot rash to clean up, too).

But, PLEASE, dump the diminutive Pep Boys steering wheel and air filter housing for something that's more correct . . . and find a Tri-Power set-up for it! A different shade of window tint would also help. Lots of details that need attention.

Comment

All the Pontiac wagons were better looking than the Chevy's back then. I guess they were pricey because they didn't sell 1/10th the Chevy wagons did.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X