Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
      I ment with all the crazy lettering and stripes..

hell the olds to own has a big huge H/O in gold on the 1/4's
      I liked the H/O lettering, I also like the 'PLYMOUTH' that was on the side of the Superbirds.

You know what it is? The font, that's what doesn't look right. Looks close to the Olds font but not quite...

Comment

I don't miss it at all - the Lightning doesn't have it's lames ass lightning stickers down the side and the other car I had with stupid ass striping, a Monte Carlo SS, was cleaned of that crap as well. HAIRDRYER, that's my choice.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
          I'd imagine the 442 option would have to be stated in the VIN? Most of the cars I've processed over the years had specific VIN characters for main & sub-models.
          My best friend had a '74 Olds 442 in highschool. That car was clean inside out and sounded awesome. Got a two page spread doing a burn out in the schools parking lot in the yearbook our senior year even! It was a trim option that does not show in the VIN. Unfortunately that car was rear ended by a large box truck He ended up purchasing a '69 442 with the insurance money though and swapped the swivel seats from the '74 into the '69.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
          X