Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1981 Fairmont Zephyr Durango - $3750 (Playa Del Rey/LAX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 Fairmont Zephyr Durango - $3750 (Playa Del Rey/LAX)

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Now there's a fox body I've never seen before. The colors are unfortunate, but the rest of it - I don't hate, somehow I think it will be a challenge to get his asking price?
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Cali car, may be rust free!

I admit thinking if he would cover my first class flight out there, I might go sticker.

We're spending so fast, I'm gonna go back to work. I think my temporary retired status needs to go out with a BANG. It'd be a blast to fly out to California, spend a week on the beach, and haul ass home in a royal turd before starting back to civilized life.

I'm thinking though, I'd like a drop top Catalina, or a convertible Fairlane / 500 maybe.
      Last edited by Beagle; August 23, 2013, 11:24 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I always thought they would look good made into a cruck....dig it
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

There's a guy that lives on the other side of my neighborhood who has two of them .... both for sale but he never has a price on them.
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Cali car, may be rust free!

I admit thinking if he would cover my first class flight out there, I might go sticker.

We're spending so fast, I'm gonna go back to work. I think my temporary retired status needs to go out with a BANG. It'd be a blast to fly out to California, spend a week on the beach, and haul ass home in a royal turd before starting back to civilized life.

I'm thinking though, I'd like a drop top Catalina, or a convertible Fairlane / 500 maybe.
            Top of my bucket list is to d just that,fly out there and drive home in a cool car.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
              Top of my bucket list is to d just that,fly out there and drive home in a cool car.
              See Groucho.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                See Groucho.
                Hell no, I'd say "Here's my itinerary" and he'd start shooting at me for using big words.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Hell no, I'd say "Here's my itinerary" and he'd start shooting at me for using big words.
                  Last edited by 68scott385; September 4, 2013, 06:06 PM.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                  X