X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairmont Project $1000

Re: Fairmont Project $1000

Too cool!

Where was that car when Chad and DF made their "Starsky and Hutch" parody?

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Remember the "street FX" trend that was attempted years ago.....thats what I see.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

That's at least 3 times more than you should have to pay for a Fairmont, Starsky and Hutch edition or not.

Comment

I love those fairmonts...great hot rod fodder....there was alocal ddue when I was a kid that had a stout 302 in a bluone...I bought one just like th one pictured (less the paint) for 75 bucks becasue it was the same as the blue one in town....never did get it going...motor was shot and I ddint have the time money to fix it

Comment

A grand for that thing is a bargain. In the Northeast anybody that has a car that is over 20 y/o thinks it's a classic. There's a few in the local trader paper that are 3-4K and have 100k on them. One is advertised as being 34k original miles, minor rust, needs floor pans, $3495. People are just crazy.

Comment

Need to build a phantom Bob Glidden edtion

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
                A grand for that thing is a bargain. In the Northeast anybody that has a car that is over 20 y/o thinks it's a classic.

Many people in the nort east like to use the term "show car" LMAO...that has always cracked me up

Comment

And now, everything too beat to be ironically called "Show Car" gets labeled "Rat Rod".

Comment

Originally posted by THUNDERBIRD86
                    Need to build a phantom Bob Glidden edtion
                    Screw that....build a replica of Animal Jim Feurer's "Zeke" (although that was a Zephyr)

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Brian, I will see Jim next weekend. He always has some good stories.

I wish I had an old pair of those cool, pink NOS glasses he used to wear. Retro eyewear at its finest!

Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                      X