'75 Road Runner, one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: '75 Road Runner, one owner

Can't tell from the pics, but from other '75 Runners I've seen, it was at least an option, if not standard.

Looks like it's not gonna happen. This will be the second one I've missed in the last three days. Missed this last one for $2,500...I really need to unload the Chevelle and maybe even the Regal...t

I'm pissed and frustrated about it...I've been trying to work it, the burgundy one is within range, the yellow one just out of range, and that's before the real bidding war begins the last 24 hrs before the auction ends...grrrrrrrr...want to save 'em, want to have 'em...it's really frustrating to me.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

The last one here..not bad at all 8).Like the slots and stance.

Comment

I've always loved this bodystyle. I wouldn't change a thing but just enjoy it the way it is. I must have built a half dozen of these when I was a kid. ;D

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I'd love to have that car - would make a nice mild rod for my wife to take out on the cruise nites...

But I'm afraid I would do it a bit different than most of you guys - car would have to return to something close to normal stance with magnum 500's or the like.

Comment

Well, the bidding hasn't moved since the thread opened.
            Only 2 days 6 hours left ...

Comment

PayPal can bite me...I've been fighting with it for what feels like three days now. With Ebay, I'm still trying to get my username to work, If not by tomorrow I'll just redo the whole damn thing. I can pay the $2000 deposit, and I've got two suckers on bait to buy the Chevelle for $3K...so it's still possible. Would have to do last-minute plane tickets to MI to pick up and have the cash left over to drive it down to IL, then back to WA. Just bouncing ideas here and there...though, if I'm putting this much thought into money balance, I probably should back down, go take a cold shower and quit looking on Ebay, huh?

(I'm worse than a damn crack addict when I want a car.)
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I feel your pain dude

Comment

Working...
                X