Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chopped Top '68 Plymouth GTX - The horror, the horror...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopped Top '68 Plymouth GTX - The horror, the horror...

Ruined. If I had somewhere to park it, I'd buy it for the drivetrain. Maybe make a roadster out of it like that Daytona / Supercharger show car.

What a hack-job. That car is a goner.
    I'm not a good welder myself but the stuff I'm seeing there is like they had Stevie Wonder have a go at it.

I wouldn't even want the drivetrain for free by looking at the creative paintoverhauling that's been done.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

What a shame
      1990 Chevrolet 454SS Pickup - 2 time Power Tour participant (2002 & 2007), Long Hauler in 2007
      1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop - 3x2, 4speed fully restored with some mods
      1996 Chevrolet K2500 Ext Cab/Short Bed

Comment

The straight cuts and weld boogers on this passenger side 1/4 indicate true quality craftsmanship.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Looks to be done by the same assclown who once did the floorboards on my '59 Dodge.
          Most likely also a co2 welding-attempt without a co2-bottle attached...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

my daughter lays a better bead...really.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
            X