• Show
Clear All

• '74 Grand Am 400 4 spd. $2750

Click image for larger version

Name:	00I0I_bT0AqwlgCWN_600x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	880991
    Last edited by Scott Liggett; February 16, 2014, 06:51 PM.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

this would have been a 400 dollar car when I was 16, and there would be no rockers, and the 1/4 wheel lips would either be bondo or holes with duct tape over them and the fenders behind the tires wouldn't be there and the trunk would look like swiss cheese.....I know this because I swear I looked at this car in 1991...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I've got guys trying to beat me out of my 69 non stop for under 5k, I'm starting to think That is the challenge... #####s be crazy
      Last edited by Casper; February 17, 2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Would love to see the production numbers for similar cars ... can't be a whole lot of those around at all, let alone with 3 pedals. And of course it's green!! LOL

cheers
        Ed
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Yea, I imagine factory 4 spds were slim to none. Trick is finding that guy that want's a car that big. They're a dying breed.

Comment

Thats a cool rare car,Id rock it.

Comment

I always look at things from a resale value, bad habit but keeps me from going broke.

In theory anyway....
              Last edited by Casper; February 17, 2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

if that "only 150 made" is true.. and it's not so rotted that there is no hope.. that's not bad..

Comment

For $2750 that had better be all the rot in the one pic. I know better though. Would make one hell of a screamer if I had the money and skill to throw at it.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Nose is missing... Good luck with that.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That would be one AWESOME car restored, but that's a lot of work. Hopefully someone gets a hold of it and restores it. Its hard to judge how much money you can safely put into a car like that with no market standards to go by really.
                      Last edited by Cobra_4; February 18, 2014, 06:50 AM.
                      2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

I'll see your four speed, and raise it two doors

2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

There is a small company out there that reproduces the nose.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                            There is a small company out there that reproduces the nose.
                            My guess is he sold the nose for the same price he was wanting for the car, and the car is now a "bonus"... how much for the repro nose?
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Our very own 200wins on BS has one. George has had it on several PT's.
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X