Clear All

• $3250 ??? American ???

​WTH ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	00606_1581IS7Y6Qq_600x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	881010
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

you legalize the mary jane in that state and look at what happens....
    Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Rebuilt!

New Tires! (well, new Temp-o-spare)
      Great gas mileage, new Aero Body Mods!

a zero got misplaced in that advertisement.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelty View Post
        you legalize the mary jane in that state and look at what happens....
        For the record "I" didn't legalize anything ... LOL

Is it just me, or are all of these craigslist flakes on dope?
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Why would you say that Mr. Hand?

My favorite ad yesterday

"Needs starter..." which of course, all non running CL vehicles seem to, and then later in the ad "needs head gasket"

Then they quote KBB for "Average" condition as their basis for price... Ummmm... Average means RUNNING.
          Last edited by Beagle; February 27, 2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I know the mystery with this one.. I hung out at a hypermiler forum some years ago.

breaking switches, a gear handle.. alternator, battery, full rebuild on engine needing rehoning and clutch resurfacing...less than 100k?

and the dumb putz did not find a full recycle back to alternator nor EGR stuck wide f**king open all day long since brand new.

Cool. Just like an old subaru, but perfectly unbalanced as a jackhammer to boot.

no worries, entire countries sit there as dumb as a monkey and rebuild it a hundred times to pretend to call it tough.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I have not seen one listed for under 2 grand in years here in Arizona. No matter the condition...and they sell!
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

50+ mpg on regular. I'd like to see one with a Kubota in it, but only if somebody gave me the car. They still want insane money for a CRX, too.
                Last edited by Beagle; February 27, 2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  50+ mpg on regular. I'd like to see one with a Kubota in it, but only if somebody gave me the car. They still want insane money for a CRX, too.
                  CRX values are nuts here as well....there was one for 1,200 and it was super clean but had high miles, I called about it for my oldest and they guy said he had six people in line within 10 minutes of posting it.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I havnt seen a CRX on the road in years.... and I am always on the road cuz of work.

I figured they all rusted to oblivion
                    Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Working...
                    X