• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creampuff Fairmont sedan

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Re: creampuff Fairmont sedan

Man that brings back memories. We had Zephyrs at the rental car place I worked at back then that were the same color combo. I can still remember the smell of them. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

WOW!

I'd love to get my hands on that one. 331, no make that a 393, no wait, maybe a 2.3, or just turbo the six, and ........

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Man that brings back memories. We had Zephyrs at the rental car place I worked at back then
        First car I ever rented was a fairmont, in Jan 83 in the Poconos. Not very good snow cars, really.

Auction price is almost up to what it cost new!
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Man that brings back memories. We had Zephyrs at the rental car place I worked at back then that were the same color combo. I can still remember the smell of them. ;D
          Me too! I worked for Budget in Southern Ca. '83-'90. Most of our mid-sized fleet were Fairmonts and Zephyrs, all straight 6's, those things were indestructable! I remember the weird thing about them was, to honk the horn you had to push in the turn signal stalk. :P
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
            Me too! I worked for Budget in Southern Ca. '83-'90. Most of our mid-sized fleet were Fairmonts and Zephyrs, all straight 6's, those things were indestructable! I remember the weird thing about them was, to honk the horn you had to push in the turn signal stalk. :P
            Mustangs and Capris were the same way. :D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
              Man that brings back memories. We had Zephyrs at the rental car place I worked at back then
              First car I ever rented was a fairmont, in Jan 83 in the Poconos. Not very good snow cars, really.

Auction price is almost up to what it cost new!
              Tell me about it! When I return from Iraq, it'll be wintery weather in Idaho and my 'mont is a 2800lbs 300hp rear drive death wish.

Brad

Comment

Working...
              X