Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1964 Mercury Comet - Rust Free - $6500 (Eastside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Mercury Comet - Rust Free - $6500 (Eastside)

THIS CAR IS A-FRIGGIN-MAZING

This car belongs to an aquantance of mine and I got to check it out onight at the local cruise...if anyone is interested in this let me know ASAP cuz it wont last long at this price...it is that clean, I asked if he wanted to trade straight across for my Ram...he didnt take it...The paint is newer, it is the original color and it a very good respray, the trim is like new....you could eat off the the little 200 under the hood....I was in awe

54,000 orig.miles on this cream puff car. Have copy of orig. New Mexico title from orig. owner. All orig. glass (no cracks). Gas saving 6 cyl. auto. a/c under dash (needs work), push button am radio, heater, bumper jack. New: paint, tires,brakes,wheel cylinders, muffler. Clear Az. title. Must see.
    Price: $6,500. Call 520-904-3542 for more details or pics.

:'(

Re: 1964 Mercury Comet - Rust Free - $6500 (Eastside)

Supprised no one is diggin this car

Comment

It would be easier to dig it if it didn't have all the "new" stuff done, and it was priced at a grand

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I'd but it if i had the money, the owner is a very very nice guy, buys em, repairs em drives em then sells em....living my dream.....old bastard....

Comment

I've got that Car's Black counterpart,'64 Comet 202 2-Door sedan,200 Engine,'Green-Dot' Automatic,only 18-Thousand miles from new,purchased from the origional 105 year old owner in June '01. No Radio/A-C/Seatbelts. Oddly enough,this Car does have Power-Steering AND Power-Brakes(they don't FEEL like 'Power-Brakes'......) . I paid $7000....the most I've EVER spent on a Car. ~OO6.

Comment

I love this car.... wish it was the hardtop model and not the 'post' style....

I would love to have it!!

Ax

Comment

Working...
            X