X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 New Yorker 2dr 440 $1250

Someone needs to save this from the demo derby-

Re: 71 New Yorker 2dr 440 $1250

Anybody who turns that beauty into a derby car should be shot!
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Dig the colour.

That looks like prime slow-touring material...bagged (or at least lowered) and riding on some Supremes or even skinny Cragar S/S. Free up some ponies with an intake, carb, exhaust, and hit the road!

Comment

I had one of those for a winter beater. Felt like you had an Aircraft Carrier sitting outside the windshield.

Comment

I dig this one....cool car, sadly no aftermarket for the c body

Comment

No aftermarket... but what would you want to buy for these cars then?

I never really miss anything on my cars.
            Technically, everything I need can be bought. Upholstery, can be made.
            Only the interior-items are usually model-specific, but these cars also usually come very complete, so I don't see why there should be an aftermarket for these models.
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
              No aftermarket... but what would you want to buy for these cars then?

I never really miss anything on my cars.
              Technically, everything I need can be bought. Upholstery, can be made.
              Only the interior-items are usually model-specific, but these cars also usually come very complete, so I don't see why there should be an aftermarket for these models.
              the restoration companies do not make stuff for these cars 65 thru 72...there are some bits and and things here and there but its all expensive, sheet metal is not availible, trim, some seals are out there but not all....god forbid you need window felts...... No one makes any performance suspention upgrades...it all can be made...this I know, but not by someone like me....Anything and every is out there for a B car...The C body is the bastard child...

Comment

I had a 69 newport if that was closer that would be im my driveway for that price.

Comment

Working...
                X