Street Freak Vette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Freak Vette!

This is the cheapest I have ever seen being asked for a complete '65-'67 coupe.

earlier add: http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ctd/960578117.html

The paint and wheel flares don't deter me, but the apparent lack of headlights does!

Re: Street Freak Vette!

i would buy it slam it more and paint it webers under the hood with side pipes
    if it is a qs front end the head lights may be under the nose in the grile opening
    kool car bad paint

Comment

Originally posted by jays67
      if it is a qs front end the head lights may be under the nose in the grile opening
      What's a qs front end? Is there a website that gives pics and a good description?

Comment

Fog it Flat black or Grey
        What was the name of early 80's movie with grey primer one of these...
        "King of the mountain"or somethin...remember an old guy screamin "Stand on it" out the window of this car

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Ranch
          Fog it Flat black or Grey
          What was the name of early 80's movie with grey primer one of these...
          "King of the mountain"or somethin...remember an old guy screamin "Stand on it" out the window of this car
          two lane black top "GTO" was yelling that to the 55 when they were in the drag race then asked if they were trying to blow his mind never seen king of the mountin have to check it out

Comment

"King of the Mountain" about racing on Mullholland Dr. with Harry Hamlin, Dan Haggerty and Dennis Hopper. Hopper played "Cal" and drove the 'vette.

Comment

kool have to look for it now lol wife will love me ;D

Comment

I would change nothing but the tires!!

Comment

Working...
                X