1985 Regal, SBC, 4spd stick!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Regal, SBC, 4spd stick!!

Here is my buddy's Regal for sale. I have seen this car in person several times. It's been a couple of years since I've seen it, but it has been stored indoors for the past few years. Last I saw it, it was still very solid. Used to run a Buick 350 with the 4spd, got into the low 14s, I believe. Pedals and such came out of an Elco. Very cool ride!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1027395987.html

Re: 1985 Regal, SBC, 4spd stick!!

I could use that 8.5 rearend........... ;D
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Bump.

Sorry, my buddy really needs to sell.

It's a cool car. ;D

Comment

Is that or was that Floyd's car?

Comment

Mike,

Yes, it is. Wish I could pick it up myself, it's such a cool car.

Comment

He had it at the first BPG nats. If it still had the Buick motor in it I would buy it (provided the body and interior are clean). I grew up 20 minutes from him and my brother still lives there. I'm sure he would pick it up and store it for me but I just don't want the sbc.

Comment

I'm sure he would pluck the SBC for ya. It's just a stock truck engine or something. I would prefer it with the Buick engine, too. I saw it last in '07, when I went to go buy the LeSabre from him. At that point, it had been sitting in a corner of his garage for at least 2 years, and was dusty. It was still solid, though. IIRC, the interior is a bit worn and faded, but I think it would still clean up well.

Anyways, I don't know if that sweetens the pot for you at all. ??? I'm just tryin' to help him out, I know he needs some cash right now.

Re: the first BPG nats, I have a video of him lined up against Smartin in his old Centurion convertible. ;D

Didn't know you grew up around those parts! Any chance you'd make this year's BPG Nats?

Comment

Working...
              X