• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 monte carlo ss with 350 $1000 needs trans

check this out

Re: 1984 monte carlo ss with 350 $1000 needs trans

I would take it wasnt so far away....... >
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

its not far away from me but i dont have the money and i already have one (but whats wrong with two? ;D)

Comment

MonteCarloSS how far are you from this one

Comment

my dad worked in burlington for about a year and a half up until last december. its about 6 hours from here if you go about 75mph

Comment

St. Albans is the last town before you cross the border into Canada.

Short money though!

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I looked all over the internet.........one the best buys out there are Monte Carlo SS s.........some very nice well kept clean model can be had as low as $4000.........and found nice candidates for LS swaps as low as $1500. Some parts cars fell in the low range below a $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                is that burlington vermont or somewhere else

Comment

I looked all over the internet.........one the best buys out there are Monte Carlo SS s.........some very nice well kept clean model can be had as low as $4000.........and found nice candidates for LS swaps as low as $1500. Some parts cars fell in the low range below a $1000.
                  ya i got my monte for $1000 running and driving with brand new tires, a new stock exhaust and a mint interior. and my parents bought a 1984 cutlass that had 70k miles and had never seen a winter and this car literally had NOTHING wrong with it. they payed $2500 for it. gets about 27-28mpg too. up arond here all older cars are pretty cheap. i bought both of my buicks for $300 and they weren't bad cars. got mid-20's mpg had sweet leather interiors, power everything, and airride suspension. and theyre really tough(believe me i know :)

Comment

Yeah that is Vermont. I bet you didnt know that those Park Avenue & Le Sabre interiors bolt right into the G-bodies. I bought 2 complete leather interiors out of Park Avenues for the sum of $102.00 thats the front & back seat complete.
                    Here is some more info on that fix:

Comment

Yeah that is Vermont. I bet you didnt know that those Park Avenue & Le Sabre interiors bolt right into the G-bodies. I bought 2 complete leather interiors out of Park Avenues for the sum of $102.00 thats the front & back seat complete.
                      Here is some more info on that fix:

i think i might have to give somebody who stripped the interior out of a cutlass to make it into a racecar a call tomorrow ;D thats
                      awesome

edit: damn! its gone.

Comment

Go find a Park Avenue in the junkyard............the older folks who drive them take care of them......they are always nice.

Comment

Go find a Park Avenue in the junkyard............the older folks who drive them take care of them......they are always nice.

i already own one ;D look at my sig pic

Comment

I know, I saw......thats why I told you to go to the juunkyard unless you want to strip one of yours :

Comment

I know, I saw......thats why I told you to go to the juunkyard unless you want to strip one of yours :
                              oh, i only payed $300 for it so it doesnt really matter what happens to it

Comment

Working...
                              X