Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nisqually, WA area JY tour, 2/28

'75. Sheetmetal is perfect. Interior is decent for a JY car. 305/auto

Rare find! '77 Volare, four speed setup. Cost? You pull it for $35, pedals, shifter and all hardware.

This one broke my heart. '79 LeBaron Medallion, 318/auto, red/white interior. Looks complete except for tires.

Anyone need a '73 Laguna grille? $15

Pair of 'Dobas. T-top '79, and unknown earlier year. Both were seen running in '07, probably just need a weekend's work.

A better shot of the red one..
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Nisqually, WA area JY tour, 2/28

'70 Ranchero

'73-'74 Sattelite Sebring Plus. Only rust around where the vinyl top used to be, nothing going through the metal. Interior decent.

'70 Mustang. Complete.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

That Ranchero could sweet with a little love.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Hey Remy.If you ever finds some headlight bezels for a 75-76 Laguna...Buy them.I want them.I had a pair,but i cant find them.

The cars pictured here,seems like they need a loving owner.Too bad they are at a junkyard.That chevelle are 300% better bodywise,than the one i started with 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X