1993 Yamaha V-Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Yamaha V-Max

I'm selling my 1993 Yamaha V-Max. I love the bike and don't want to get rid of it, but I want a newer bike, and can't justify having two bikes at this point in time. I bought the bike last summer, and has been great. The bike has 30K miles, runs like a top, starts every time, and puts a smile on my face every time I ride it as well as getting attention everywhere I go with it. The bike has the following mods done to it which were done before I bought the bike:

Stainless steel brake lines
    Hindle 4 into 1 header
    Kerker Carbon Fiber Muffler
    Stage 7 kit in the carbs
    Progressive front forks lowered 1"
    Progressive rear shocks lowered 1"
    Corbin Seat that you can purchase a removable back rest for
    Rebuilt trans w/back cut gears
    '01 fenders and tank cover
    180 Metzler ME880 rear tire less than 500 miles
    Kuryakyn Grips
    Drag bars
    Carbon fiber style mirrors

I'm sure I'm missing some things done to it. This bike dyno'd 122 rwhp and 78 rwtq and was showing a very safe (rich) tune in the carbs. I'm sure there's room to grow with ease.

Note: Some of the photos were taken before the drag bars were installed. I can furnish any pics you need. The bike is currently in my garage and can be started any time or I can take any other photos you would need.

Here is a link to a short video clip of the bike running:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rrent=Max1.flv

Asking $4800.00 OBO

Located in Des Moines, Iowa
    Please call at 515-205-0989 or email at [email protected]

Re: 1993 Yamaha V-Max

A good friend of mine had a V-Max. That bike was awesome and had a ton of power. The thing sounded like a open header small block with the pipe he had and he had a V-Gas set up on it with 4 velocity stacks and he even made his own rearsets for it. The thing was pretty awesome, I wish I would have had the money at the time when he sold it but it ended up going to the UK.

Comment

Your friends bike looks sweet, and like there was a lot of $$$ invested.

Bump for a nice clean fun bike.

Comment

This probably needs moved into the new section.....

Comment

i want the motor and handlebars of the yellow one but the fit and finish of the grey/black one. custom ordered to me. Paid for by god (hey, he bought Janis Joplin a Benz right?)

Both are good looking bikes regardless.

Comment

Decided to keep it. A new bike won't work out with other plans I have.

Thanks for the space to advertise, but we can lock 'er down.

Comment

Working...
            X