2006 Honda CRF50 for sale ...I have two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Honda CRF50 for sale ...I have two

I have two of the Honda CRF50 pit bikesfor sale. Both have had some miles on them, but both are in good condition. I am asking $700.00 each. I live in Long Beach and would love to show these for anyone interested. I can supply pics upon request

Re: 2006 Honda CRF50 for sale ...I have two

Long Beach, California?

Comment

Yessir ...Long Beach, California. Hey Freiberger! ...you live in Long Beach...I think I've seen your stuuf on the street! (before it was towed?) LOL

Comment

in no way can i buy them, but i would like to see them

Pictures might find you a seller quicker too

Comment

yeah Pictures would be really good...

K

Comment

Hi Guys ...I will upload photos as soon as I can ..I have to ask the kids for help doing this ...my files appear to be too large to post!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CarPlayLB
              Hi Guys ...I will upload photos as soon as I can ..I have to ask the kids for help doing this ...my files appear to be too large to post!

Thanks
              don't try to post them on here with the "upload images" thing. It doesnt really work. I use Photobucket. Photobucket is free, super easy (my mom can use it) and then the best part is your images are now on the entire web, not just one website. (meaning you can link to that photo from any website.) Photobucket also automatically resizes your images so that is one less step there.

When i sold computers to the public, i always recommended to my... um.. older customers to try bribing either a young family member or neighbors kid to do it for them, but also show how they did it. Way cheaper than geek squad and you get the chance to teach a kid some business basics. It sounds like you have already had this idea, luckily they are your kids so they are on salary ;)

Comment

Justin, thanks for your help! The kids killed the computer at home with downloads. With your help I figured the "link" thing...here are the pics for anyone who wishes to view

For sale or TRADE ...anyone have a 400 SBC that needs a home?

Comment

wow that's a cheap. i paid that much for mine and its an '03 model. somebody should jump on these.

Comment

They would look good on the back of a Motorhome.

Comment

Hey FordPlay ...what kind of motorhome do you have? You need these!

Comment

Working...
                      X