Honda Trail 90 bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Trail 90 bikes

Was checking out some older bikes on Ebay and ran across these. I used to have one when I was a kid and rode the hell out of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-HON...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Honda Trail 90 bikes

I sold a Trail 70 about a year ago. Probably should have kept it (it was in nice condition) but i had too many things going on at the time....

Comment

I learned to ride on a trail 70. I always thought the 90's were visually challanged. ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I had a Trail 70 when I was about 10-14, before I got my YZ bike kick going. Not a bad little learner, though I defined "visually challenged" by finding the most obnoxious color of neon green to paint it. It's only problem was a sticky throttle, which one day took me over some hills, into the woods and halfway through a blackberry bush.

I don't know which was worse, the purple dye-job to my skin or the pin-cushion sensation.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I still have one like the left one, did you guys know you could put it in first gear, still holding the pedal down, and rev it up let your foot off, and it was a neutral drop it will pull the wheel, laughed my butt off many a time doing it.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Sick...

Actually the worst I ever got hurt was on a 90... thing pitched me off on a mountain road ... and me in my shorts... Not a pretty thing...

Keith

Comment

It has not been out of the shed in 25 or more years. I saw it last summer I had forgot I even had it.
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
              X