CM325 Scooter and misc. pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM325 Scooter and misc. pics

Here's a couple pics i found of the build and the finished product.
    Hope you enjoy, I was going for a 50's style bike restored in the 60's.

Sorry if these pics are huge.

I hadn't yet decided how i wanted the fender so i rode it like this for a week or so.

Here is about where i wanted it.Rolled back over the wheel not the typical bobbed end found on these.

Had to make a support foor the fender. This is what i came up with.

mock up

Makin some floor boards, it had billet style pegs but they didn't fit the theme. Nore where they big enough for my 13's.

I think thats about it.

Heres a few of the wharehouse. I haven't got all the parts and cars in there yet. But it's a start.

My Nova, I bought it when I was 15, It's been hacked on for yrs. I purchased a Vortec 8100 for her. Going to try and make a torque turd out of it. I think stock it has like 320bhp/410trq below 4250. She's got a long way to go.

These are for DF,We agree on so many things but clearly not on these. Had this since i was 18. Way to many stories to tell, Shes gettin fully rebuilt everything,engine,suspension,bushings,exhaust,etc. . Maybe 30% of the original car will be left after this and including everything else since the 90's. Shes been in 19 states and to Houston and back 7 times. Currentlly sitting on 245,000 ml.
    Maybe once I'm done we could see how the FURY does against MY 3 around a track, rather than some old guy beating on his stock bimmer. Anyway hope you guys except me even though I do appreciate a german car in the curves. Detroit in the straights and anything with 4 wheels.

Chris

Re: CM325 Scooter and misc. pics

Cool toys! I especially like the bike.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks man I've got a few more that i haven't got over there yet. I've got so much to do on the ones pictured that i haven't had the time.
      Chris

Comment

Totally cool bro...I've wanted to do a bike like that for a long time. Nice job!
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Very Nice.....I really like the warehouse.....I need one...

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
            I really like the warehouse.....I need one...

Seth
            I here ya bro, i just got this space this year. It is nice I haven't even set up a work area yet. My whole life i always had my moms back drive full of crap. When i was 18 i had 5 cars back there. Now i'm a little grown up got rid of some junk but just recently got the rest of the stuff from her place. The majority of the parts,engines,and the nova were stored in her garage, while my truck and bimmers are at my place.

Anyway thanks for the complimants. I'm currently thrashing on the white bm int the pics. I guess it would be like a frame off, if it had a chassis. So I have a ton of parts and more that i need to get in. Gettin close though. Once i get to a good point i'll see if DF will let me post progress on one of those "Souless" cars.lol.

Chris

Comment

Chris,

That motorcycle is rad. I'm not a motorcycle guy but I LOVE that thing. I don't speak bike fluently so this may be a dumbass question, but what motor is in that thing? Did you fab the "tunnel ram" or is that the stock location of the carb?

Nothing wrong with the German stuff in my eyes. Lots of good engineering there and my experience has shown them to be slightly tougher than indestructible.

Still trippin' on the bike. It seems to just scream fun.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

looks like it was a kirker
                they seem pretty cool
                here is some pics of my triumphs
                my bonnie and my big lil 650 now 1100
                sad though sold both for car money but am building a cb750 bar hopper ridged
                sorry for hijack back to your coolness

Comment

I'm diggin that boniville man, Bobbers all the way!!!!

Yeah Brian It is alot of fun can be a little hairy at times, but hey. We all know driving a slow car fast is more exciting than a fast car slow. I would plug the company but I don't really care for the Owner of it. So rather than bash him, and complain I'll say nothing. For those interested there is a couple clues hiding in one of the pics, it clearly spells out the Brand.

On the german kick, I'm really fortunate to have the roads we have in KY. Most of the times they follow the contours of the land. So we have some Killer roads out here,plus I live in the country so Spirited driving is easy to acomplish. I won't argue with ricers or even BMW guys about straight line performance. Detroit's had that locked down for years, but my home is in the apex. Thats why one of my Bimmers is ragged to hell and back. Hence the resto.

Anyway thanks for the comments guys, I've been apart of several forums and DIG the vibe here.
                  Thanks for having me.
                  Chris

( DF no comments on the fury vs. my 3 ) ;)

Comment

Wow, all that space is yours ??

:o Sweet !!

Comment

Cool bike and garage you got there 8).Must be nice to have all that space.

Your bike is awesome by the way.

And speaking of Bmw...i helped a buddy just some hours ago unloading this..

Will be used in a Lambo Countach kit car.I have been lifting a lot of american engines,but boy..that V12 was light.

Comment

Yeah thay are sweet, Whats that out of mid 90's 750. Not the ballsiest but man put a loud exhaust and let her sing. Nothing sounds better than a 12 at full song. ( at least to me )
                        Funny you show one of those, i had to choose between that family of engine or the vortec 8100 i bought for my nova.
                        I wanted to put it into a 3series never saw one, even talked to the guys at Haltech about a CPU and harness, but decided on the 8.1 instead thinking it would be cheaper to build. Wrong GMPP is not going to make a carb intake for it they say why not just buy a 502, hell i can bolt some different heads on it and have a 502 with gen3 marine block.
                        But i really dug those monster heads it came with they flow well stock, but have no lift.
                        So rpm is not in it's design, maybe a good torque turd.

Thanks for looking, Tell your buddy good luck. Look forward to seeing some pics.
                        Also check out Bimmerforums.com There is so much info in there. just don't talk to many of them there is alot of ass's over there.

Comment

The V12 will be used in this one..Its from a 90ties 750 yess.

He have some connections in England for the harness and computer.Will use a Audi 6 speed trans.

Comment

Dude, killer bike, and warehouse.....I like BMW, not fluent.... but I dig em...My buddy had a 1980 320i that had some tweeks and mods....we beat the hell out of that thing on the country roads back in Pa.....amazing how much abuse it took.....

Comment

Working...
                            X