Cobra Jet Oil Cooler, Mustang & Torino Drag Pack Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra Jet Oil Cooler, Mustang & Torino Drag Pack Cars

This is a oil cooler and block adapter for a Drag Pack 428 Super Cobra Jet Mach 1. This should be correct for the Drag Pack Torino as well as Shelby GT 500's and the cooler will work for the Boss 302.

I have owned this since the mid 1980's and it is in exceptional condition. I bought it and wrapped it in a towel and stored it in my bedroom closet top shelf since then.

It has never been painted or touched up or had any work whatsoever done to it. I wiped it off for the first time when I took the pictures.

It has the original ink stamp "inlet" and a purple ink stamp on the inside of the inlet fitting, which I did not know existed.

The original paint has a run on one of the tubes which I tried to take a picture of.

This is as close to NOS as you can get, it is not a repop.

The block adapter is the same way. It has never been cleaned, glass beaded or anything and comes with both fittings. It is undamaged and original, but could use some light cleaning. It has the brown ink stamp on the bottom side.

I have more pictures than what I posted, send me your e-mail and I will send you more pics if required.

704-363-9913
    $1200.00

Hi there, I spoke to you on the phone about the cooler.
    My name is Chris and I live in South Australia please send me detailed pictures of the cooler and adaptor.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X