Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford FE 427 & 428 stuff

Call with any questions:7043639913
    Mickey Thompson Cross Ram Ford FE intake for 390 427 or 428 for or use this on your stroker combination. The intake is in great condition, it has dust and cobwebs from sitting on the shelf for a while. The center valve cover bolt on each side has a stud in it. The threads were bottomed out using a bolt that was too long and it broke through the bottom of the casting. The studs are in place and work fine. There are no stripped threads that I can see and it comes with the original instructions and a blue print on how to make the distributor adapter.

This is the 4 hole version which is more streetable than the open version. It is a great intake if you like attention or something different on your hot rod or rat rod.

I could not find a part number or date on the intake.
    $1200.00
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    428 Cobra Jet Heads, NHRA stock elimintor units done by AFR. Comes with matching CJ intake also done with the heads. I will not seperate. These are ready to go and great parts.$1600.00.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    428 CJ 735 CFM Factory Holey Carb. This carb has all the tricks for Stock elimintor racing. $1000.00
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Ford FE Heads that have the 428 CJ 16 bolt hole exhuast, big valves and a 390 GT casting numbers. They are C8AE-H and are a matched set of heads with a date code of 9B1 & 9B2.
    The heads do not have valves or springs and have been magnafluxed. They have never had any machine work done and are 100% original with a deep thumb print.
    From what I have found out, these could have been service heads for any 428 Cobra Jet engine in a Mustang, Cougar, or Shelby GT500. $350.00
    Calls only(704)363-9913
    428 CJ cranks, several to choose from. $250-$400
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    428 SCJ engine. 462 Cubic Inches. Tunnel wedge 2x4 with Survival Motorsports 750 carbs. This is a brand new build, ported heads and intake, solid roller cam, 12:1, balanced & blue printed, 600 HP+
    $13,000 can hear it run, have dyno sheets.
Working...
X