Metallic blue paint, sealer and clear package deal $125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic blue paint, sealer and clear package deal $125

I got a package deal of paint, sealer and clear for sale. This was order for a customer when I was doing side jobs painting cars and guess what; I never got paid for it after I ordered it and the car was sold. It's from tcp global. It’s a called nightwatch blue metallic. This has been sitting in a closet for 3 years now, I finally opened the boxes and shook everything and all the cans are still liquid. I spent $361 on this package. The invoice is attached so you see that part numbers and can go to their website and see if it will work for you. http://www.tcpglobal.com/Restorationshop/
    I'm only guessing shipping will be in the $75 range. If you have questions call or text me at (469) 831-4894, if I don't answer leave a message.
    Last edited by tractionloss; January 20, 2013, 07:37 PM. Reason: All the text didn't post

Forgot to load the pictures.
    Attached Files

Comment

DANG! Good deal - wish it was black or mint green metallic - I'd be all over it! Guess you know what colors my next paint job will be.

Dan

Comment

hate to be a PITA - but can you post up a picture of the paint - maybe stir up the gallon and then take a picture?

Blue sure has a lot of shades - hard to tell if you like it without seeing it.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I went on the TCP link and found the Nightwatch Blue (#2511 IIRC). On my computer it looked almost charcoal so I'm thinking it doesn't come across correctly. Maybe a pic would show it better.

Dan

Comment

I couldn't get it stirred up enough to get a good picture of the color. I did look it up on the web site also. It looks blue to me at least on my computer. Copy and pasted the pic from their website.
            Attached Files

Comment

THAT'S what I thought it would look like! Nice color.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X