Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEIDTS REAR 4 LINK, FALCON Part# RF-101-K $600

SOLD

I bought this Heidts 4-link kit for my 65 Falcon hard top approximately 5 years ago and never used it. I'd like to get rid of it because I'm going a different route with the suspension and it's just taking up space.

It's still sitting in the boxes they were shipped in. It's all the links, brackets, mounts, and coilovers, etc. Complete kit. It is in a natural finish and would need to be painted/powdercoated. No housing.

I do not have pictures as it sits because it's still in the boxes, but I would take pics for anyone serious.

This kit goes for $1400 on their site and Summit.
    Bolt-In Rear 4-Link Kit Bolt on maximum performance for your Mustang or Falcon. Kit includes chassis and axle brackets, adjustable links, full upper coil-over crossmember, panhard bar, adjustable HEIDTS coil-overs and all hardware. Completely bolt-on, with no cutting or floor modifications. Adjustable 4-link mounts allow suspension tuning. Axle housing with brackets installed also available. Minitub

Maybe less from a few other vendors.

Asking $600 + shipping. Paypal preferred. Please PM me for contact information.

Last edited by 1windsor1; February 24, 2014, 06:54 PM.

that's a great deal for someone - since it fits 65 falcon - it fits mustangs and comets of the same vintage - 65 66.

it wont fit the first generation falcons 60 - 63 like mine - without some modifications at least.

To clarify - it's everything pictured minus the housing? Do you know the spring rates of the coil overs?
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

WAS a great deal, since it sold the other night (and the guy that bought it got an even better deal).

Comment

It is sold - that's the important part - now you have money and space for other things!
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
        X