MOPAR steel wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOPAR steel wheels

let me know how much room is under those fenders. I think I have some 14's for the front, and I have some 15x8s that might be a bit too wide for the rear.....but I need to do an inventory....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

16 inches from the inner wheel tub to the inside edge of the 1/4

If you measure from the leaf sring to the outside ede of the tire that is installed it is 12.75 inches.

the tires that are mounted now are a 225-70-14 front and back...I am guest-a-mainting the wheel width to be 7" inches.

if need be I can check the curretn back spacing too...let me know....if they slots you have are not very deep then an 8" should fit just fine. I may have to trim the wheel lip a bit....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The ones I have probably have 3.5" backspacing, so they'd be pretty deep, and probably stick out too far.

I did ask Chris (guy down here with that black wagon) about steel wheels, said he has some....not sure what all sizes, etc.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

let me know what he has, i will measure my backspacing on the keystones and see waht I have,,,,I appreciate the help!
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Hey Joe,Jim asked me about some Mopar wheels last night.
            '
            I have done an inventory,and I dont have as many Mopar Stock steel wheels as I had previously thought.

I do have the following:

2 ea 15X6 Stock Steel Wheels

2ea 15X5.5 Steel wheels.

If you think any of these would help you out,let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by chrriff
              Hey Joe,Jim asked me about some Mopar wheels last night.
              '
              I have done an inventory,and I dont have as many Mopar Stock steel wheels as I had previously thought.

I do have the following:

2 ea 15X6 Stock Steel Wheels

2ea 15X5.5 Steel wheels.

If you think any of these would help you out,let me know.
              heck the 16X6's would look good up front if I could score some 7 or 8 inchers for the back I would be in business...how much you want for them? i need to make sure my dog dishes I have will fit too

Comment

Joe,
                I have sent you a PM with details and my phone number,call me if youd like.

Comment

Got it! thanks....

Comment

I have some, do you want 14" or 15" also have a 65 fury for parts i'm in florida so might have to ship them

Comment

Working...
                    X