AMC SC/360 Hornet Parts and or cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMC SC/360 Hornet Parts and or cars

It's been a while since I posted here on the forum. I am back on the hunt for AMC SC/360 cars and parts. I am interested in anything relating to these rare (only 784 built) AMC junior muscle cars.

http://www.nashnut.com/ch07-70horner-sc360.jpg

Re: AMC SC/360 Hornet Parts and or cars

Dear sir... I have a bunch of AMC parts ranging from the 1960's up to the 1980's. Something of everything in this lot. I have some engine blocks, that are all V-8's. They are either 360 cu. in. or bigger. They are inside. I also have the rest of the parts as well. Heads, intakes, and so on. The intake manifolds are all four barrel intakes as well. Used to be into AMC's at one time. I also have Jeep pickup and Jeep Wagoneere parts as well. I have a VERY NICE tailgate for a 1976 Jeep J-20 pickup. It is rust free. I will sell ALL the AMC stuff I have for $400. If interested please let me know. Thank you. Dan.

Comment

I will try to get you a phone number for a local guy here. There were 2 SC360's in town in the eighties, one was wrecked but the guy kept it and stashed the parts away. He would have all you probably need (except metal :) will pm you with info when I get it. Oh yeah I live in Canada if thats an issue.

Comment

wow that few made huh never new there is one around the corner from me I have seen it out of his garage 2 times in the last 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by carguy
          Dear sir... I have a bunch of AMC parts ranging from the 1960's up to the 1980's. Something of everything in this lot. I have some engine blocks, that are all V-8's. They are either 360 cu. in. or bigger. They are inside. I also have the rest of the parts as well. Heads, intakes, and so on. The intake manifolds are all four barrel intakes as well. Used to be into AMC's at one time. I also have Jeep pickup and Jeep Wagoneere parts as well. I have a VERY NICE tailgate for a 1976 Jeep J-20 pickup. It is rust free. I will sell ALL the AMC stuff I have for $400. If interested please let me know. Thank you. Dan.

Dan, Do you still have these parts? Where are you from?

Comment

I am still in search of parts from early Hornet's. Especially looking for SC/360 specific parts, hood scoops (original only), ram air parts, door panels, tail light panels, etc....
            Last edited by 71SC/360; April 18, 2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X