15x7 Centerline Auto Drag, satin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x7 Centerline Auto Drag, satin

I'd like (2) 15x7 Centerline Autodrag, satin finish, with 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern, 3 5/16" back spacing... Not bent, as these will be for the front of my Chevelle.

I may buy outright or trade for the 15x3.5 skinnies (with 165r15 tires) currently on the car.

I prefer single pattern, however the skinnies are dual pattern.

I have 2 15 x 7 centerlines that are centered but are 4 1/2 bolt pattern Bobby
    Bobby Smith
    2009 11.50 Index Champion
    2010 7.30 Index Champion
    2011 7.30 Index Champion

Comment

I have a pair, but I'm so far from you that it'd be cheaper to buy local. They're on the Buick right this instant, but I'm putting the 8" wheels on the front and 10" on the back.... which leaves me with 7" that are homeless. There were brand new when I got them, and might have 10 street miles on them total.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        I have a pair, but I'm so far from you that it'd be cheaper to buy local. They're on the Buick right this instant, but I'm putting the 8" wheels on the front and 10" on the back.... which leaves me with 7" that are homeless. There were brand new when I got them, and might have 10 street miles on them total.
        Only once have I seen 7" wheels for sale in the year or so since you posted this (and I just now saw it :-( ) depending on what shipping costs and how much you need for them, I would rather get them from you than some stranger at a swap meet or on c/l.

Comment

The tire on the right front failed, so I sold the skinnies to help pay for the 15x7 Centerlines...

I bought a pair earlier this year on Craigslist, but one is pretty bent. Not usable, except perhaps for a spare.

So... bump. I still would like one or two 15x7" centerline auto drag rims for the front of my chevelle.

Comment

I looked on Craigslist for several years, and these particular wheels seem to be made of unobtanium. I ended up using one of the used ones I bought earlier this year on craigslist (the one that wasn't bent). I even looked on Ebay, and found nothing but ads for new ones.

One of the skinnies had the tread separate, so I parked the car and sold the skinny wheels - to force me to do something, because I've been procrastinating for several years on this.

$272 for one wheel - but that's what I did. I bought one NEW wheel.

...so I am no longer looking for 15x7" centerline autodrag satin wheels. In fact, if you have a pair, please don't tell me. haha .

Comment

Working...
            X