Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redrill a 4 x 4.5" to 5 x 4.5 or 4.75" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redrill a 4 x 4.5" to 5 x 4.5 or 4.75" ?

The front huds on my Triumph TR6 are a 4 bolt 4.5" pattern and I would like to change to a 5 bolt pattern to increase wheel selection. I have a 5 x 4.5" pattern on the rear but a 4.75" would be OK if it works better. Any input, pros and cons. Thanks Ed

Re: Redrill a 4 x 4.5" to 5 x 4.5 or 4.75" ?

I think there might be a conversion, my dad has a TR6 and all the catlogs so i will see what i can find out. I know our one has wires with a knock of type hub. A friend of my dads has done a lot of work on his and is running coswoerth front brakes etc so not sure what he did but will find out.

Comment

Re: Redrill a 4 x 4.5" to 5 x 4.5 or 4.75" ?

A few links for you

Parts & Spares for Triumph, Land Rover, Range Rover, Rover, MG, & Jaguar - Fast delivery worldwide - PayPal & PayPal Credit available - British car experts - 01522 568000 - 1-855-746-2767

Founded in 1970, The Triumph TR Register Car Club is one of the most successful one make car clubs in the world. The Triumph TR Register Car Club caters for the needs of owners, past present and future of the entire range of Triumph TR Register Car Club sports cars from TR2 to TR8 and their associated derivatives Swallow Doretti, Peerless, Warwick, Italia and Grinnall. From our office in Didcot, Oxfordshire the club has two full-time members of staff and 53 local groups representing the club across the UK and within 39 countries worldwide. The Club is a "not for profit" association.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X