X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoosier vs. Mickey Thompson

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
    Hey Andy you can try my tires I am going go try a different size
    If I get my junk back together by the shootout I will take you up on that. I was thinking about running DR's for drag week and maybe not tow a trailer. If I can make them hook ;D

Comment

Anything with hoosier in it has got to be better!

Sorry thought I'd throw so Indiana attitude in there !

Comment

another option for you guys is the M&H drag radial. They work great.

Comment

Got the Hoosiers mounted on the new wheels ( Billet Specialties Street Lites). That wheel and tire combo is 6 lbs lighter than the Mickey Thompson ET Radials on the Mickey Thompson race wheel. The Hoosiers do have about 1/4-1/2 inch more section width but they look like slicks with 2 treads. I like the smooth looking sidewall and I hope they hook as good as they look!

Comment

I have a friend that likes the Hoosiers. He runs 11.00 with a 1.48 60' in a 72 Camero street car.
            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

What happend to our roving reporter did they work that good, he is keeping the info secret?? :
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Yeah come on Brian inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been in a deep dark depression since I found out that trackday was postponed two weeks! :'(

We found out Saturday afternoon that the timing system was down and they couldn't get it repaired in time. The new date is February 2nd (Saturday).
                  It's OK though. The Pontiac is ready to go, and if the weather holds out we'll be in good shape.

Comment

It snowed here today, again, let us know Brian thanks!

Comment

let us know what works best i have bfg drag radiald {am a dealer at work got them cheap $120 for 325 50 15's} want bigger and something sticky

Comment

bfg's have worked good for me and they are cheaper

Comment

Made a couple of passes with the hoosiers today, had a 1.49 60 ft. Everyone else said the track was off today by about .05. So that would have put me at a 1.44 with the hoosiers and a best of 1.46 with the m.t's. I drove to the track and they seem to have good road feel too. I like them so far!

Comment

Cool :o

Comment

Well my 63 is only a mild 440 street car but my Hoosier QTP tires work great for me and my son. In fact he runs a small 26 x 9.5 on his Dart and they hook great on his mid 11 car. And I drive on them all the time and like how well they handle. Ron

Comment

Working...
                              X