Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 70 chevelle front disc setup??

Originally posted by 73Nova
    Im just looking for a stock style setup for The 70', I need everything. Is the Jegs kit any good? Its $700. Is it less expensive to piece this thing together? Is there some sort of piece together list out there? Any help will be great, thanks....
    I bought a GM list off FeeBay for my '63 Nova and it looks like many interchangable parts.
    I decided to go with the Master Power Brake kit, but used parts are doable.
    PM me with your email address if you want me to send you the Word document file.
    Good luck.
    ;)

Comment

Re: 70 chevelle front disc setup??

Originally posted by 73Nova
      Im just looking for a stock style setup for The 70', I need everything. Is the Jegs kit any good? Its $700. Is it less expensive to piece this thing together? Is there some sort of piece together list out there? Any help will be great, thanks....
      Nick, I pieced together my Camaro disc brake system for about $450 about 5 years ago. The parts are pretty much the same as the Chevelle except you swap the caliper mounting brackets from one side to the other and you probably need different brake hoses.

If you don't get anywhere with the Chevelle site, shoot me an email and I can probably dig up my Camaro list. (I know I still have it somewhere)

Comment

Working...
      X