Dana 60 - full floater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same way GMs are then.

The '90's Dodge Singe-Rear-Wheel D70-80 is 70 3/16s, substantially wider, again a matter of hub flange offset. It's possible there's a dually-type hub that will fit and bring that in, I did a 14-bolt for a Wagoneer once that mixed-and-matched DRW and SRW parts and was able to get a five-inch narrower track using all stock stuff but have forgotten the combo but it was all arrived at by just trying things.

BTW if it ever comes down to it, Moser can cut special axles.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
      ... BTW if it ever comes down to it, Moser can cut special axles.
      Thanks Loren

Yeah, I found 35 spline axles from both Yukon and Moser that will work with what I have now, so most likely I am going to use my housing and just upgrade the axles and carrier.

Comment

One place you could try looking for axle widths would be on the pirate 4x4 forums, plenty of good info there......

A forum community dedicated to custom off-road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about trail reports, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, fabrication, drivetrain, and more!

BUT, I believe you will have to register before you can use their search function, may be a work-around using google??

Comment

Maybe a work around using SBG .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X