Wideband Oxygen Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wideband Oxygen Sensors

Well, in a little bit of ahaze a few weeks ago, I bought an air fuel ratio gage. I already have a bung in the exhaust from when I got the truck dyno tuned. The gage I got didn't come with anything, so I'm looking at getting an O2 sensor and wiring harness. Those seem to be over $200 each. Anybody have any recommendations?
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

yeah, shop around.

I don't know if this is within your budget, though.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

The holley sniper uses the Bosch 17025 or 65. I got 7 digital gauges for a deal on ebay, send me your address I can send you one. The sensors are basically using 2 wires for the o2 reading, if they have 4 they have a heater that gets it working faster that is just 12v. I can dig up some diagrams, its pretty straight forward getting the cheapest gauge you can get.

Comment

there's a little computer thingy between the sensor, and the gauge, on most of them?

but maybe not on the gauges you have. What kind of gauge is it? (make and model)
        My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by anotheridiot View Post
          The holley sniper uses the Bosch 17025 or 65. I got 7 digital gauges for a deal on ebay, send me your address I can send you one. The sensors are basically using 2 wires for the o2 reading, if they have 4 they have a heater that gets it working faster that is just 12v. I can dig up some diagrams, its pretty straight forward getting the cheapest gauge you can get.
          Thanks, but I already have the gage. A diagram might help though.
          The model I have has 5 jacks on the back
          Free Shipping - New Vintage USA 1969 Series Analog Gauges with qualifying orders of $99. Shop Gauges at Summit Racing.

Comment

says in the Q&A for the gauge that it takes a separate controller, as well as the O2 sensor. The gauge is basically a volt meter, that displays a range of 0 to 5 volts, but displays it as an air/fuel ratio.

I have one of the LC-2 wideband controllers, it has it's own fun instructions, and you can change parameters using a laptop....there are different options for the output voltage range, for example.

Last edited by squirrel; April 14, 2019, 08:29 PM.
            My fabulous web page

Comment

Geeze, that's way too much for how simple my truck is. I need to stay away from Summit when I've had some drinks lmao.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

They take returns, usually.
                My fabulous web page

Comment

tried to find what the bosch guy sent me, its usually more about the sensor than the meter. The last two I had ended up being tachs, but usually got some diagrams from sites when you find out the original builder.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469148...autologin=true
                  Last edited by anotheridiot; April 15, 2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X