Transmission wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission wiring diagrams

Does anyone have a source for transmission connector wiring? I apparently got a wiring harness off a 2006 Trailblazer when I was replacing the burnt wires on the 2003 Trailblazer. Got the entire harness off the junkyard car, got to the bottom and the transmission connector was cut off. I figured, there are 12 wires or so, I cut the one off the car and just put them together, right? Well, the yellow with black tracer and yellow with green tracer on the connector are both yellow with black tracer on the wiring harness. There are also 3 pink wires. Of course I was stupid enough to cut them all instead of just doing the definite colors and then using a meter to find the wire on the ecm and go one by one that way.

Got a repair manual and no tranny wiring. Every other chassis electrical schematic is in there, but no tranny. Its the 4.2 motor so there was not a separate TCM like the V8's got.

I tried to do one of those sign up to get wiring diagrams when you try to google it online, ended up with the wrong schematic and about 1400.00 worth of charges at a Lowes in Virginia on the card I used.

What can go wrong? Shift solenoids engaging wrong and blowing up a trans? Part of me is saying get it as close as I can and try it, since the pinks might all be power and the definite colored wires might be the opposite side of the solenoids, but my luck, I start another fire.
Working...
X