Turbo 350 Column Shifter rebuild kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo 350 Column Shifter rebuild kit?

Well, looks like all the column shifter bushings are blown on the 72. Does anyone know if they make a kit with new bushings and springs?
    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

If the Camaro parts places don't list one, then they don't. As far as I know, the parts were all available individually from the dealer (years ago). I do have the parts book, if you want a scan to look up part numbers. Or look on gmpartswiki.

you might also look at 73-80 Chevy truck catalog sources, as they used basically the same column.
    Last edited by squirrel; December 4, 2019, 08:11 PM.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      If the Camaro parts places don't list one, then they don't. As far as I know, the parts were all available individually from the dealer (years ago). I do have the parts book, if you want a scan to look up part numbers. Or look on gmpartswiki.

you might also look at 73-80 Chevy truck catalog sources, as they used basically the same column.

I'm gonna head to one of the local guys I know, he just swapped out a turbo 350 for a 4 speed and I think he still has all the parts or even try LMC. i tried a lokar kit a few years back and ended up returning it, it was just too much of a hassle.
      "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

Tore apart many.. "should" be parts out there.. Unless springs are broken, I think they are reuseable..

Comment

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          X