ID:	1280694Click image for larger version

Name:	20200920_124200.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1280695Click image for larger version

Name:	20200920_124253.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	923.8 KB
ID:	1280696 I don't know about delicious, but damn the stuff does work w/o damaging the aluminum. It's obvious the before and after pictures (hey I'm still learning how to do this post stuff...). Thanks for the suggestion. I found it at the local Tractor Supply. Not unreasonable cost. The things one can learn here on the bs website...

Comment

That looks more better. Wish we had a Tractor Supply close by.

Dan

Comment

Hey Tardis454 which doctor is your favorite? I always liked Jon Pertwee (Doc #3) and btw as you can see, your suggestion paid off

Comment

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post
            Hey Tardis454 which doctor is your favorite? I always liked Jon Pertwee (Doc #3) and btw as you can see, your suggestion paid off
            Tom Baker all the way..

Comment

2nd best. We agree to disagree. David Tennet comes in 3rd after those 2.

Comment

NOT Tooling....
                But Classic Electrolysis !!!
                Recently, like yesterday, started to remove a Flush broken off stud in a vintage aluminum intake manifold for the throttle return bracket.

Started the day ahead soaking it with penetrate.
                (this is usually not helpful but what the hell)
                then I was going to start the Drilling it Out Process, you know the"Drill" (pun included) starting out with a small bit and work up.

WELL, DAAIMIT !!!
                There's a broken off FLUSH EZ Out in THERE TOO ! Mother F~©\<R from someone else trying to get the Electrolysis locked in stud out !

This where being a EXPERIENCED Rusty Iron Junkie, these things happen.......
                But Capt has Bag of Magic Tricks from experiencing this Kraap before.
                YES you can get FLUSH Broken Off EZ Out Outta There !!! And to make it Fun, this is a 5/16" stud.
                That little piece in pix is the tip of the EZ Out. Click image for larger version

Name:	KIMG1667.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	1281592

Comment

Good job! Many decade ago, when working at aresearch firm in Columbus,the machine shop had EDM capability. Just saying there were a few of these kinds of "OH $#!t$" taken care of in the EDM lab. Just saying...

Comment

Working...
                  X