Tires for my Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires for my Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

I'm checking out a new set of tires for my Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. Any brand suggestion from you, guys?

I've never gone wrong with Michelin or Pirelli. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Dan

Comment

Nitto 555
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'm telling you guys, Bezzos here is a bot... check the post history.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Well he hasn't disputed the allegation . But what would be the point of a bot just asking a question?
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

They'll post a couple of "legit" posts before dropping product links in their posts. I'm too lazy to look it up, but there's at least one post with a product link in it and I believe this is a repeat question from our current model HiLux in the USA owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              Well he hasn't disputed the allegation . But what would be the point of a bot just asking a question?
              to get you to check out the 4wheel site.... VR4, that's a car.... that checked out a 4x4 tire site.... yeah.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

ok, maybe we should not judge this person as a bot and try to help them.

I would suggest rubber tires.

Comment

I'd suggest a rubber lined room and a jacket with lonnnnng sleeves that fasten in the back.

Wait wait wait, there is some use for this thread. I'm going to use it to count how many times Chad says "bad ass" , "epic", or "Extreme" in a preview of the front page post. Oh who am I kidding... I'm way too lazy to document that. lol.
                  Last edited by Beagle; March 11, 2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I suggest a room and some baseball bats.
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                    X