Blueprint Engines 408 Stroker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueprint Engines 408 Stroker?

Really considering dropping the money for a new engine..need a mobile car, and the 360 has enough possible issues that I want to pull it. Does anyone have any experience with them?
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Blueprint Engines 408 Stroker?

Exactly what are you asking for here?

Chrysler?

Comment

I'm assuming you're asking if the Blueprint Engines Mopar 408" stroker is a quality product.....I personally do not know. Their website looks good, though. I know Jegs sells them. Hopefully someone here can provide an answer.
      Do know of a good machine shop in your area? Perhaps you could buy a 408 stroker kit from someone like Ohio crank: http://www.ohiocrank.com/home.html
      and build your own stroker 360.
      Luck!

Comment

i've got a 415 stroker 360 and i cant believe the power. i went through Indy for my set up. get the bigger cubes!

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          Really considering dropping the money for a new engine..need a mobile car, and the 360 has enough possible issues that I want to pull it. Does anyone have any experience with them?
          Their link:

We give you more than just an engine — but engineering at its finest. And those who drive it, know it. The fanatics. The families. The thrill riders. The joy riders. And everyone in between. No matter who we serve, we share a genuine passion that unites us all on these streets, strips, or any stretch of road.

The 30,000 miles/5 year warranty sounds good.

Which one of their Chrysler 408s are you thinking about?

(The alum. head unit w/o carb & dist. is a good deal.)

Comment

Sorry, shoulda been more specific when I posted. Been sick lately, was pretty dopey when I thought it up...

The Blueprint block was what caught my eye, not looking at the aluminum heads though, the idea here is a block I can use, abuse, daily drive and not worry...

415ci? Please, tell me more, I'm very interested all of a sudden... ;D

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z

.........................................415 ci?

How about a 426 c.i. stroker kit for your 360? ---

Just a nice little hemi-sized small block, eh?

Comment

More info on above:

The ultimate Chrysler small-block sleeper..."Yeah, it's just a hopped-up 318." -- ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Two Lane Blacktop
                  "Yeah, it's just a hopped-up 318."

you're evil.

Comment

Your point? ;D

That 426 kit looks very doable. Steep price, but doable. Unfortunately, until the domestic side of my life calms the hell down, all planned purchases are on hold until further notice.

Comment

Working...
                    X