anyone got these on their car yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got these on their car yet?

In 1985, Billet Specialties began producing accessories never before seen for the street rod industry. The attention to detail, fit, and finish were unprecedented.

Super sweet wheels from billet specialties. I have to get new wheels on the back of the Nova anyhow Im thinking of going to a set of these. 15x10's on a 305 or 315 tire.

Re: anyone got these on their car yet?

no but i like them wanna build a road race style early mustag thoses would be nice or my 73 z? hmmmmmmm

Comment

From the Turbo Buick board they just can't get them. There are 3 guys that have ordered them for thier GN's so if I see pictures I'll relay them over here.

Edit: found some.

Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

mopower58 has em on his '67 coronet, looks badass!!

Comment

The Drag Week winner had them. They are affordable, too!

Comment

Yeah Im thinking about keeping the skinnies on the front and with my minitub id be able to do a 315/60/R15 out back. That would be pretty sweet. Any opinions on how they would look on the Nova? Thumbs up or thumbs down? Also...anyone know where to find a 305 or 315/60/R15 radial tire at?

Comment

chinese ??

Comment

Ok sorry ill elaborate here. Im going to be changing wheels on my Nova. Im going to be minitubbing the back end of my car and i will be able to run a 305 or 315 series tire in the rear of my Nova. I currently run a 15x3.5 wheel with 165's in the front of my Nova. Im probably going to stay with the 15x3.5's in the front of my Nova. So does anyone have an opinion on how a 15x10" wheel with a 315 series tire in the back and a 15x3.5" wheel with 165's in the front woud look on my Nova. Assuming I use the wheels in the link above of course. Would it be a good look or a bad look? Also, does anyone know where to find a 315/60/R15 radial tire at? To see pics of my car go to my photo bucket link....

Comment

affordable? not till I find used ones!

Comment

In a todays sea of horrible wheels, those are absolutely gorgeous. A home-run for sure. Thumbs up, and thanks for giving us a good looking wheel

Comment

Working...
                    X