Advice Request: Roll Bar/Cage in 4th gen F-body 'vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Request: Roll Bar/Cage in 4th gen F-body 'vert

Does anyone have any advice/knowledge/references for a roll bar/cage for the 4th gen f-body convertible. I have a 95 Formula 'vert that I would like to install a roll bar/limited cage but I don't want to 'cut up' what is now a pretty decent interior. I have visited various sites such as "wolfe racecraft" but haven't seen pictures of how the bars integrate into the interior.

If you have any info (I am specifically looking for interior trim, rear seats, air deflector and/or carpeting that is 'pre-formed' for the roll bar/cage) please pass it on.

Thanks
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Re: Advice Request: Roll Bar/Cage in 4th gen F-body 'vert

Maybe Eric can help you. He's running a 98 Camaro Convert with a cage.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'd suggest S&W Race Cars, but their instruction suck. Good products, bad directions. One guy who ought to know says that they are trying to avoid liability by selling the tubes and not "advising" what to do with them. Anyhow, if you could find a car with one of their kits in it, you could find out if you like it and then order the kit if it's OK.

Just a thought
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Maybe Eric can help you. He's running a 98 Camaro Convert with a cage.

Thanks Rebeldryver, this is the kind of experience/pictures tha tI was looking for. I sent Eric a direct request.
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
        X