Dodge Magnum 360 Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Magnum 360 Mods

I was wondering if anybody had any good info on mods for a 1993-2002 Magnum 360.
    I have 3 trucks with this engine and automatic transmissions in them. My 1995 and 1999 are stock but I would like to put in a lumpier cam and different intake on them. My 1996 has a new Mopar transmission in it with a shift kit and the Mopar Performance computer in it. I would like a lumpier cam in it as well. They are all daily drivers with 3.55 rear gears. I do not want to lose the fuel injection or driveability in them, just want them to run a little harder than they do now. ;D

Re: Dodge Magnum 360 Mods

Get ready to open your wallet.
    For intakes there isn't much choice. Mopar M1 or Hughes/Edelbrock FI Airgap. Or you could cut the runners down on the beer barrel.
    As for cams, visit some of the Dakota RT sites and see what they're running.
    Or hughesengines.com
    krcperformance.com

The usual bolt ons are, ported TB, M1 intake, 1.7 RRs, headers, electric fan, and some type of tuner.
    Good luck.

Comment

yeah, see Hughes engines..they are a great resource...but it is going to cost you...I have been dreaming of building my 360 in my 99 Ram...it runs but is a gutless turd...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

yes Hughes engines, not cheap, but you won't be looking at anyones rear bumper.

Comment

That is right! http://www.HughesEngines.com is a very expensive resource though you cannot ask anything from them. My brother had purchased a very rare part from HughesEngines that even in Detroit we had a hard time looking for that specific part. You can really rely on them when it comes to quality as well.

choosehottubsdirect reviews
          spa hot tub

Comment

Thanks fot the input. I have checked out their website and talked to them at the Mopar Nationals. The reason I was asking for input here is I have heard conflicting reports about Hughes intakes and cams. Some guys say they are great, others say stay with the Mopar M1 and Mopar cams. I have also heard that KRC uses other vendors products after marking them up. I just want to be as educated as possible before I spend my hard earned money.

Comment

old post but still applies. Used a ford MAF system so it was more moddable.

Comment

Working...
              X