Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European guys: Need Lancia Montecarlo parts...help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European guys: Need Lancia Montecarlo parts...help?

Right now, need the shifter bushings, possibly carb rebuild kit. It's a U.S. market Scorpion Beta, it has the 1.7L four engine. There are no bushings for the shifter linkage at all and while cranking the car, fuel is puking up out of the top of the carb.

I don't know jack about Lancias and the guy who owns it makes me look smart.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

I never saw this post before. Do you still need these parts? There is a guy here in town that has stuff for those cars .Hes the local go to guy for Lancia/Alfa/Fiat parts. I can get you the # if you want .

Comment

Yes, please. The car still has all the same issues.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

bushings and carb with stuck or dirt...

come on. since when are parts needed.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Shifter bushings dry-rotted out. The car sat from about '94 until two years ago. Bushings are mandatory.

The carb, the last time we attempted to start this thing, would puke fuel up, and quite a bit of it at that. Not my car or I'd have ripped the carb apart by now. No reason it shouldn't run on it's own power by now.

Cramped little bastard, too. Seat all the way back, I'd be in serious pain in five minutes. Size-compare to a first-gen Fiero.

Comment

Comment

You may also want to check:

Comment

Working...
              X