No announcement yet.

Damage 3.25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H3 is a pretty nice truck grandpa had one before his current 2012 SS/RS camaro
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

• the car before the GTO was a red H3.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post
        You might as well pro street it!

This man thinks like me..............

Comment

• it just takes one mad customer

Nice work, Gforce.... beside howling, it leaks.

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; June 24, 2012, 01:07 PM.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
            that could be... gforce claims the pattern was "perfect" when they got the rear differential back. These are the same people who claim they sent me the differential that came out of the car, yet somehow ended up with an '04 yoke on an '06 differential.... yeah, everyone's "perfect" and "never make a mistake"....

seriously whenever someone says "it's perfect" without saying that as a joke - they're already part of a very illustrious crew that have always been anything but.
            Or
            Self-proclaimed experts. True experts will say anything but they are an expert - why? - because they recognize the gaps and limits of their knowledge so they don't think (honestly) that they are experts.... and coincidently, those are the ones that have the best advice.

In the same vein, experts that think the world is only one way.... (you see lots of these in the religion world, but they do cross pollinate to the secular world)... it's not one way, ever.

Experts are people that have quit learning.

Comment

Working...
            X