Transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission

I'm looking in puttting and engine out of an SRT-4 into a rear wheel drive(older rear wheel drive mopar). So my Question is Is there a bellhousing that accepts the bolt pattern and what transmission would bolt up to that bellhousing? I would like to us a Tremec T-56 if possible any help info would be greatly appreciated.
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Re: Transmission

i havent seen that yet. i will do some looking and see what i can come up with but personally i think you will have to do a custom setup.

Comment

What about a 4cyl Dakota? Didn't they use the same basic 4 banger? or is the SRT-4 different.

Comment

Originally posted by 66gg1tnc
        What about a 4cyl Dakota? Didn't they use the same basic 4 banger? or is the SRT-4 different.
        i am thinking it's quite a bit different than the SRT engine, but that's based only on having tuned one - I didn't look at it closely enough to figure out what kind of swap candidate it was.

What car will the SRT motor go into? Those engines make awesome torque for their displacement. 400 ft-lbs is easy with a cheap 20G turbo,

-scott
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I'm thinking of putting it is mid sixties valient.
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

ttt
            HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Try this forum - RWD Conversion topic for mopar 4 cyl.

2.2 / 2.5 / 3.0 RWD Turbo Conversations.

Comment

Working...
              X