Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Tech Stories Do You Want To See On BangShift? Here's Your Chance To Tell Us.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tech Stories Do You Want To See On BangShift? Here's Your Chance To Tell Us.

Hey there dudes and dudettes, we want to hear from you, our BangShift Forum Freaks, on what kinds of Tech you would like to see us do here on BangShift.com.

Any ideas, big or small, are welcome. We've got lots in the works right now, but we want to hear your ideas as well, so let us have them!
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

I want to know if you're still pimping that 56 wagon or what?

Comment

I'd like to see Rusty going head to head with Buford, not at the same track, just comparing time slips.

Or anything old Chad has going up against Buford.

Who would be the "Bangshift King"?
      Tim
      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

I'd like to see maybe how to do a turbo set up on a V8. I don't know much about them but would like to try a kit sometime on a project. If you already have done a segment on one let me know I've only been here for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by chevybuytroy View Post
          I'd like to see maybe how to do a turbo set up on a V8. I don't know much about them but would like to try a kit sometime on a project. If you already have done a segment on one let me know I've only been here for a year.
          I agree with this idea. A turbo for beginners article, would be cool.

Comment

Hemi swap into a Prius, step by step how to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan D View Post
              I agree with this idea. A turbo for beginners article, would be cool.

Yeah I like to see a budget/junkyard LS build which could be the basis for the turbo build......you know they are so many parts for them so a build showing the way to build reliable daily driver LS with some kick to it would be spot on...............
              That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

how about something simple that should be self explanatory, like us gear heads having to pull those plastic rivet things out of covers when we need to work on newer stuff. Has anyone ever gotten one of them out like they should have?

Comment

Things I'd like to see...
                  • An in-depth how-to on setting up gears in a rear end.
                  • How to remove and replace windshields and/or rear glass
                  • How to create and install your own upholstery/carpet
                  • Installing a Tremec 5-speed into a Mopar, specifically dealing with modifying the trans tunnel to fit the Tremec without ruining the unibody.

Ron
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

When and where are the BangShift Nationals?
                    Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 29, 2015, 09:07 AM.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                      When and where are the BangShift Nationals?
                      Excellent question. Hmmm…..
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Roll cage construction, the do's and dont's when building a DIY pre bent kit for the average guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X