Buell help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buell help

Does anyone know anything about Buell's? A friend was asking me what he could do to his. A web site to get me started would be great.

Thanks
    Cognizant Dissident

Re: Buell help

This should get it going:

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by std
      Does anyone know anything about Buell's? A friend was asking me what he could do to his.
      Presumably it is not a Blast !!
      ;)

That rotary aircraft engine is awesome, I'd love to hear it run WFO !!!
      :o

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
        Depends on how old and what it is, they had major changes a few years back.
        Yeah, be careful because Buell has not even been using H-D 1200 engines for a while now. In fact there is a model coming out that uses a Rotex motor. We need more information to assist you properly.

Comment

I have a buddy up at B'ville right now ruing a 500cc single pot Buell. He's lookig for the record in his class. Otherwise I'd be asking him.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

It's a newer one. I haven't seen it yet. I'll get all the info I can.

Thanks.
            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

The first thing I'd recommend is track school. I've ridden one of the XB12's and it's a lot more bike than I can handle even in stock trim.

Comment

Working...
              X