Honda power seats in a hotrod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda power seats in a hotrod

I am installing 2004 Honda Accord power seats in my Studebaker and need to know how to wire them. The driver's side has a 10 pin Deutch connector and I have no idea how to figure it out. The local Honda dealer is no help and I am unable to access Honda wiring diagrams online. Anybody work with these cars or lead me in the right direction?
    Thanks,
    Peter

Re: Honda power seats in a hotrod

Do you have the switch and a little bit of harness? If so than its simple trial and error and line up the color wires. If not, your local pick your part should have a ton. I'm a neanderthal about wiring and smoke a lot of fuses.

Good luck
    Steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I have a friend that works for Honda - I'll see what I can do...

he needs to know the trim level (Ex / Lx) and if the car was an I4 or V6???
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I don't know the trim level of the donor car. The seats came from a wrecker online. They are leather power and heated so I would assume that they are from a LX V6. The connector is a 10 pin, 6 in one row and 4 in the other, with centre two pins blank.
        Thanks,
        Peter

Comment

here are the all data pics on it.

Comment

You have email - pdf file from Honda manual.

Comment

Thanks for all the info. I have the seats operational.
              Peter

Comment

nicely done!

i've not had a lot of luck with swapping seats.

I've put prelude seats in a '70 mustang, Taurus seats in an '88 F150, 02 F150 seats in an '88 F250, and a few others... seems when swapping between cars you have to pay more attention to the seating position than just if the seats in the car you want to scavenge them from is comfortable. Car seats in trucks don't work without building a pedestal for them for example....

I hope your installation is comfy -- got any pics? Stude's are cool.

Comment

Working...
                X