Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Need to ID rear disc

;D Oh what fun this one is!

A couple of years ago we purchased a rear disc brake kit to go on our bracket Camaro with a 9" rear. Kit was fine, came with GM calipers, mounting brackets and big pair of disc hats that were drilled for multiple lug patterns. This kit is also real popular with the roundy-round set and had a story done on it in Stock Car Magazine. Anyway, now we need to replace one of the discs, I contacted the seller but they won't tell me the ID of the disc they used in the kit. In other words, what original car was it intended for as a replacement part? We don't have real parts stores anymore or I would just get one of those guys to eyeball it, pull a few off the shelf and find me the right one. Now a days, we start with "what year and make?", "engine?" - wow what a joke! Anyway, if you have the answer, we sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

Re: Help! Need to ID rear disc

Picture would help...dimensions too....although you have to find somewhere else to host them, and link to them here.

Also you can see if google can help

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Dimensions would be key. I pieced together disks for the rear of my Buick - original donor was a IROC Camaro - and the ONLY difference was I machined out the inside of the rotor hat to clear the axle flange...
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Might check with Speedway - might be similar to this:

Comment

Working...
        X